Sponsorship Opportunities at Miss Garden Route and Klein Karoo 2012
The Miss Garden Route and Klein Karoo Charity Event is a community project to combat the plight of battered women and children especially in the Southern Cape. Get involved in the Miss Garden Route and Klein Karoo 2012 Charity Event by means of Sponsorships.
Photo: Winners of Miss Garden Route and Klein Karoo 2011
Sponsorships have in the past made the event with much needed donations as well as exposure of the shelters possible. The Garden Route Casino is proud to be part of this premier event and would like to invite you to be part of Miss Garden Route and Klein Karoo 2012.
Sponsorship Opportunities at Miss Garden Route 2012
The Beauty with a Purpose Project is focused on granting a platform to our local community by means of the following four levels:
- Beauty : Undiscovered beauties have the opportunity to enter the “tourism face” competition winning over R200 000 worth of prizes.
- b) Design : Local designers are invited to display their talents. Six local designers are chosen to design two garments each, participating for the best design of the evening.
- Tourism : Tourism role-players get the opportunity to market their businesses. The 12 finalists experience a tour of the region which includes the shelters.
- Charity : All proceeds generated are donated to selected shelters for battered and abused women and children in the region. Malibongwe in Oudtshoorn, Phambili in George, Creating Effective Families in Mossel Bay and Lukhanyhiso shelter in Knysna.
- Educational week (25 – 29 September) – In order to be true ambassadors of the region, the finalists are taken on daily tourism educational. Tours will depart early morning on Tuesday, 25 September and culminate to the gala evening on Saturday, 29 September 2012.
In Return the Sponsor will receive the following exposure from the Garden Route Casino;
A (Naming rights) Miss Garden Route Community Event Sponsor (R10 000 – R50 000)
• Logo on posters, and all print media (tickets, programs and entry forms)
• Logo on all event advertisements in ( August and September)
• Mention in weekly press releases related to the event in Media 24 and Group Editor publications (August and September)
• Live interviews on Radio Eden Fm and Suidkaap FM
• Logo and hyperlink to the Garden Route Casino website and blog
• Logo on all electronic displays in the casino (ticket kiosks, entrance and above all cash desks)
• Point of sale material at the cocktail function and gala evening
• Verbal mention and onstage product endorsement by the compares
• Logo on Big screen for the duration of the gala evening
• Verbal mention with the donation to the shelters at the Bravo festival in December 2012
• 2 tickets to the cocktail function and gala evening
B Collateral Sponsor (Less than R10 000)
• Mention in local media press releases (August and September)
• Logo and hyperlink to the Garden Route Casino website and Blog
• Name on all electronic displays in the casino (ticket kiosks, entrance and above all cash desks)
Logo (1/4 of the Miss sponsor) on Big screen for the duration
Contact Tryana Potgieter Events Manager to customize your company’s sponsorship. We would also like to bring it to your attention that cash contributions towards the event will secure a substantial donation to the shelters of battered and abused women and children of the Southern Cape Region.
For more information please call the host desk on 044- 606 7541. Twenty semi finalists will be chosen by the judging panel and will undergo interviews at the casino on the 24th of September at 19:30. 12 finalists will be selected on that day to compete in the finals of the competition.
When: Saturday, 29 September 2012
Where: Bravo Lounge, Mossel Bay
Cost: R180.00 per person, includes snacks, wine, Coca Cola products as well as other wonderful gifts.