The Tsitsikamma Village Inn is famous for its good food and old world charm! This Hotel offers stylish accommodation, a restaurant, pub and venue for weddings, conferences and functions.
Wedding Venue in Storms River
The Tsitsikamma Village Inn has the perfect wedding venue! Nestled in the quaint little village of Storms River, you’ll find this magical hotel. The hotel treats its guests to a romantic world reminiscent of times gone by. They strive to accommodate all reasonable requests in menu combinations and are flexible in their approach and you are welcome to suggest your own arrangements.
Getting Married in Tsitsikamma
Getting married in the beautiful garden setting, surrounded by a variety of Cape Colonial cottages. An old slave bell is rung and echoes across the Tsitsikamma mountain range. Cherish this experience. Make this event unforgettable and extraordinary.
Conference Venue in Storms River
The Tsitsikamma Village Inn can accommodate the following numbers of delegates with different seating in an air-conditioned conference room, only minutes away from our picturesque village style rooms. Our boardroom seats 80 delegates Theatre style, 60 Class-room style and 36 U-shaped.
More Information about Tsitsikamma Conferences
Included in the Wedding Venue Hire: (80 guests maximum)
- Tables, chairs, white tablecloths and coloured paper serviettes, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Cocktail tables, a cake table, a head table and gift table with white tablecloths, and a birdcage for envelopes
- Registry table with 2 chairs, and 50 chairs used during ceremony
- Waitrons / Barman
- Dining venue is included in the catering price
- Full back-up generator
- CD Player for background music & cordless microphone
- Beautiful gardens for your wedding photos
- A dedicated host, kitchen and service team to supervise your function
- A special decorated dome shaped entrance and red carpet
- The ceremony in front of our slave bell or under roof
- Set up / Breakdown
- Venue hire for 9 hours.
- 4 hours of set-up time on the day of the function
The following services can be arranged:
- Live Music or Disco
- Florist, Hair Stylist
- Wedding Cake
The following equipment is available for Conferences:
- Data Projector with pull down screen
- Audio visual equipment is available on request
- Wireless Internet (only in public areas)
- Breakaway rooms/areas
- TV and DVD Player
- White Board, flip charts and koki’s
- Each delegate will be provided with his/her own writing paper, pen, ice water, cordial and sweets
- Other equipment and services are available on request
Catering at Tsitsikamma Venue
Standard Buffet and Snack Menus are available on request. However, as your function will be unique, we give you the opportunity to create your own menu from our list of dishes we have available. Your chosen menu is then quoted for individually. Service charge not included.