The Shark Lab Aquarium & Research Facility
The Shark Lab Aquarium & Research Facility is operated by Oceans Aware, which is a division of Oceans, an organization dedicated to the exploration, discovery, understanding and conservation of marine life in Africa. Visit The Shark Lab for a first-hand view of a research aquarium – you might even be as lucky as to see some of our research students in action.
Aquarium in Mossel Bay at the Point
The Shark Lab was designed to be an intimate aquarium were we give those who are not privileged enough to snorkel, dive or scuba, the opportunity to see what lives underneath the ocean. The Shark Lab in Mossel Bay aims to enlighten children and adults about the wonder of Africa’s Sharks and other sea life.
Things to Do at Shark Lab in Mossel Bay
Swim with the Sharks @ R100 per person
- View Shark Feedings – every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday at 15h00
- Gift Shop with a number of Mossel Bay & Shark memorabilia
- Mondays to Fridays from 09h00 to 17h00
- Weekends & Public Holidays from 08h00 to 16h00
- Adults – R20 per person
- Children/ Learners – R10 per person
School Groups are welcome! Please send us an email for more information.