Kafe Serefe and La Bri Wines Food and Wine Paring 28 June 2012
Kafe Serefe and La Bri Wines Food and Wine Paring
Kafe Serefe is hosting a Wine and Food pairing with Hesmari De Ridder from La Bri Wines in Franschoek and Alida Richards from Vinimark Wine Worx.
When: Thursday 28 June 2012
Kafe Serefe Menu for La Bri Wines Food and Wine Paring
The Menu for this wine tasting evening at consists of 4 courses and promises to be as taste sensation!
- Potato & Pine Nut cakes drizzled with lemon chilli oil
- Spinach & Feta Boregi with Sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Prawn & Calamari Kebab dressed with a lemon butter sauce
- La Bri Chardonnay
- Oven Roasted Pork Fillet filled with spinach, feta & peppadews & wrapped in Bacon with a Honey Mustard Sauce
- La Bri Merlot
- Flame-Grilled Lamb Rib cutlets with homemade flatbread topped with a rich tomato stew
- La Bri Syrah
- Oven Roasted Loin of Kudu, Pomme potatoes, Butter glazed Vegetables drizzled with a Plum & Red wine Reduction
- La Bri Affinity
Coffee / Tea
Kafe Serefé in George offers a unique dining out experience. Although Turkish elements are present, the emphasis is on serving outstanding South African Cuisine. The atmosphere in the restaurant is cozy and relaxed and the Turkish welcoming gestures and Belly Dancing on Wednesday- and Friday evenings add to the flair of this popular restaurant.