Proe Mosselbaai – Wine and Music Festival on the Farm with Gerald Clark
Jakkalsvlei Private Celler in Herbertsdale presents a true taste of the good life in a picturesque setting with a feast of food and music. The Wine and Music Festival on the Farm with Gerald Clark will take place on Saturday,1 March 2014. Come and celebrate Proe Mosselbaai in a relaxed way at the foot of the majestic mountains surrounding the picturesque Herbertsdale.
- When: Saturday, 1 March 2014 from 10h00 to 17h00
- Where: Jakkalsvlei Private Cellar in Herbertsdale
- Cost: R150 adults/ R60 Children (free under 5) Only 250 tickets available, book in advance to secure your tickets.
What you can look forward to:
- Hanepoot picking (R5.50 per kg, bring your own basket and scissors), cycling and swimming in the farm dam – all optional activities from 10h00 onwards.
- Includes a 3 course meal, music by Gerald Clark, 1 Jakkalsvlei wine glass per adult and entertainment for the kids (jumping castle/face painting)
- At 12h30 succulent lamb on the spit accompanied by Mediterranean side-dishes will be on the menu
- Celebrated artist Gerald Clark performing from13h00-16h00.
- Additional taste sensations provided by stalls selling local products such as the famous Rooi Muscadel Cocktail, ice cream, olives, tapenade and a variety of cheeses.
- The La Perlé Rosé will be available at R100 for 3 bottles
For more information on Jakkalsvlei click here
To book your tickets online click here