At Rest Guest House
Wilderness National Park Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
At Rest is a loose standing double storey self catering log cabin at Pirates Creek, in the heart of the Garden Route in the Wilderness National Park. It is a popular weekend and holiday breakaway destination close to the beach with something to offer for the whole family.
Self Catering Accommodation in Wilderness
Situated on the banks of the Touw River, this self catering log cabin has an unspoilt, breath-taking view over the tranquil river and mountains. The three bedroom log cabin offers accommodation for up to 6 persons and is fully equipped for a comfortable, peaceful stay. Two bedrooms are upstairs, the main en –suite bedroom and a twin room. From the bed in the main bedroom upstairs you have a beautiful view over the river and mountains. This room extends onto a timber deck from where the beauty of the luscious vegetation of the Wilderness National Park can be appreciated. The third bedroom is downstairs and furnished with a queen size bed with en-suite bathroom with bath, toilet and hand wash basin.
Self Catering Holiday Home in Pirates Creek
The kitchen of this self catering holiday home in Pirates Creek is fully equipped for six guests. The kitchen, living and dining area on the ground floor is of open plan design. It is equipped with a dining table and six chairs, two comfortable double seat leather couches and two additional loose seats. The living area extends onto an outdoor timber sundeck with six garden chairs and a breakfast table. Relax, unwind and enjoy the tranquillity of the Touw River, its interesting bird live and the beautiful view over the mountain. Enjoy magnificent sunsets with sun downers in privacy from this deck perched high above the water. Between the river and log cabin is a private braai / barbeque with lots of green grass for the enjoyment of the children. An additional parking bay adjacent to the log cabin is available and shared by day visitors.
3 Bedrooms , Accommodating Maximum 6 persons
Bedroom 1: Queen Size Bed, Separate dressing room/ study area plus deck area. En-suite full bathroom.
Bedroom 2: 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 3: Queen Size Bed, En-suite Bathroom with bath.
* In Unit: Private Parking, Linen and bathroom towels supplied (beach towels not provided), Camping Cot available, Satellite TV with free Premium Bouquet DStv, Braai / barbeque facilities, Smoking limited to outside. Fully equipped Kitchen with – crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and electric oven / stove.
* Onsite: Gardens, Swimming pool, Jungle Gym for kids, Boat/ marine slipway, Fishing,
* The owner’s private two-seater kayak is available free of charge for the exclusive use of guests.
High Season: R1295 per night for the unit.
Low Season: R795 per night for the unit
- High Season: 22 Mar to 8 Apr, 14-17 Jun, 22 Jun to 14 Jul, 8-11 Aug, 20-30 Sep and 5 Dec to 14 Jan
- Low Season: Rest of the year
• A minimum stay of between 2 and 7 nights is required, depending on the time of year.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• A 50% deposit is required to make a reservation. Payment is done by electronic bank transfer – credit cards are not accepted.
• The deposit is non-refundable.
• No pets allowed
Booked for the Following Dates:
5-13 +16-27 February 2013
1-17 + 20-24 March 2013
29 March – 4 April 2013
9 -15 + 19-20 +24-27 April
22-28 June 2013
3-4 July 2013
22 December 2013 – 3 January 2014